Thursday, May 14, 2015

Out of this world engagement: Linden California Wedding Photography

I've known Jamie since high school. She is one of the most laid back, easy going people I know and her betrothed, Jack, is just as easy going. Despite what the intro photo illustration might imply, we had a very relaxed engagement session out in Jamie's and my hometown of Linden, out among the cherry trees.


UFO engagement photo
I was actually trying to set something else up for this shot but Jack started hamming it up. 






Not much in the way of natural light on the day we shot this. Just a slate gray sky. The addition of some off camera light went a long way.



This is the before if you're interested in seeing where this photo started.
If you get a chance head over to www.youtube.com/definingdave and follow my channel. In the next day or two I'll post up a video on how the UFO shot came together. Also be sure to follow this blog and let me know you were here by leaving a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment