Monday, April 20, 2015

Photo Critique 002

Just a quick update for anyone interested in photography related stuff. I've teamed up with Aaron Draper and a few other photographers to start providing photo critiques. Five photographers, each with their own niche, give their views about a submitted photo, once a week.

The second critique is now up on the site over at www.professionalphotocritique.org. For my part, I handle post processing.

Warning: This is my first video where I actually show up on screen (if you don't count the Zack Arias/creativeLIVE video I did way back when). For some reason, at 11pm, on a Sunday night, after being out in the sun all day at the first ever Found in Turlock Bridal Showcase, and after having downed some nyquil, I decided it was a good idea to film, edit, and post this video. Sadly, my awkwardness can be attributed to none of those things and this probably won't get any better with time. Of course, that's not going to stop me from continuing to make them.

Follow the blog, leave a comment, submit a photo, share with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment